Friday 30 October 2009

Tuned in, turned on

Idle nocturnal channel hoppers invariably stumble, completely by accident of course, upon the programme 'Sexcetera'. I'm not going to go into any great detail as all it really is, is a show where reporting types tell us about various saucy activities/people/events/products/shows. So in any given episode there will be reports about Dita Von Teese and the art of...well...tease, erotic cartoons, swinger conventions, sex-dolls and bordellos. All mixed up in a smiling Kira Reed shaped bucket.

Basically it's post-pub nudity-filled telly, thus brilliant.

The reason I bring it up is related to the swinger parties I mentioned. You see, I saw it a couple of nights ago and there was a couple who organise parties for people that masturbate. I know it sounds strange, being that masturbating is essentially a party for one so shouldn't require much organisation, but they seemed keen. So keen they immediately advertised it in the personal ads.

"Tom and I put an ad in the personals asking for anyone that enjoyed masturbation to get in touch with us" said the female half of the couple. Now, I don't know if they are prepared or not, but by rights they should end up with approximately 6.794 billion responses.

That's a lot of cheese and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment