Friday 14 May 2010

Faesh in a bowl

I've just seen a programme (the brilliant 'You Have Been Watching') that talked about 'Dancing on Ice's judge Jason Gardiner and his comment that Sharron Davies resembled "faecal matter that won't flush" (watch him apologise in an entirely heartfelt manner here). Now needless to say this passed me by at the time because I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with a junkie's spoon than watch any of the celebrity dancing dross that infects Saturday prime-time schedules and seeps into conversation like sewage from a leaky pipe, however even I can tell that's not the most supportive comment he could have made. However, in his defence, she was wearing brown and drifting awkwardly around a large white bowl. Compare that to the ever popular 'Lion King' musical where every night a black fellow gets a standing ovation for wearing a yellow hat and saying he's a lion. Suddenly Sharron Davies as shit seems pretty convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment